As an increasing amount of SPAM from "boutique" domains began slipping through, I resorted assuring they are marked as SPAM by adding custom rules when sufficiently annoyed.

The local rules take this form (thanks to whoever provided the "template" for this):

header __LOCAL_FROM_BE  From =~ /.\.beauty/i
meta LOCAL_BE (__LOCAL_FROM_BE)
score  LOCAL_BE 2
describe LOCAL_BE from beauty domain

Initially I thought it might be fun to create a "match everything except what I list in this rule", so will search the Camel book, to learn or refresh.

But, likely someone has already done this, or, there is a simpler way already devised, hence the post.

I do not want to block these outright, say at the firewall or Postfix level, just simply flagged as SPAM, as some of these might deserve review at least for entertainment value.