On 28/05/2023 02:53, John Hardin wrote:

On Sat, 27 May 2023, Noel Butler wrote:

USER_IN_WELCOMELIST 0

apparently does not disable the rule (like 0 disables all the others),

it is still scoring negative values on messages despite being set some time ago, and surviving "new kernel" server restarts

Did you also add:

USER_IN_WHITELIST 0

They are synonyms, might need to kill both explicitly.

Thanks John, will check that out this morning.

I thought this welcome crap wasnt being applied until next release... I guess Kevin that changed quickly, I might have missed the change as I admit to having little time for most lists these days, family life too hectic :)

--
Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.