Hi
Yes but this disable all URIBL_* where I use *.spamhouse.net

I have spamassassin-3.4.6 and URIBL_* works fine but payment is not so cool

W dniu 14.03.2024 o 22:21, Benny Pedersen pisze:
natan skrev den 2024-03-14 16:04:

in 00_init_dns.cf:

# dns_query_restriction (allow|deny) domain1 domain2 .
dns_query_restriction allow dq.spamhaus.net
dns_query_restriction deny zen.spamhaus.net
 In: /var/lib/spamassassin/3.004006/updates_spamassassin_org/

do not edit or add any new files in this dir, it will wanish when you make rule updates with sa-update

create 00__abuse_dns.cf
 and add only:
dns_query_restriction allow dq.spamhaus.net
dns_query_restriction deny zen.spamhaus.net
?

in gentoo i have

# /etc/mail/spamassassin

where you should add 00_abuse_dns.cf

note its just readonly data

and restart SA+amavis ?
beacuse I dont udderstand "hostname foo.zen.dq.spamhaus.net and
foo.zen.spamhaus.net"

does not matter :)

grep -r spamhaus.net /var/lib/spamassassin/3.004006/updates_spamassassin_org/

gives a list of zone-hostnames to add to deny list above

if your dns server is bind

rndc querylog
rndc status

if last says query logging is on

then grep logs for spamhaus in your named logs

when all is well do

rndc querylog

else your logs will be filled

create this file, its important its named 00_something since it must
be readed first when spamd starts or amavisd or any other that uses
spamassaassin core

if still see blocked, use more deny

if just LinkedIn adminds did that knowledge :)