On 10.05.24 15:36, Rupert Gallagher wrote:
The ikea mail was received through ... mta-numbers.ikea.com.sparkpostmail.com
and is a request for feedback.

The SA rule says ...

header R_DCD Received =~ /\.com\./

I still do not know where the rule comes from, DCD may actually mean
dot-com-dot, and perhaps it is true that they are mostly spam.

where is the rule stored? what file?