Hi guys,

I have configured exclusion for some common domains e.g. gov.sk in SA:

uridnsbl_skip_domain [...] gov.sk slovensko.sk

However it seems that that domain is still queried:

 9826  68.951573    127.0.0.1 → 127.0.0.1    DNS 104 Standard query 0xbffe A
mail.gov.sk.multi.uribl.com OPT

in SA 4 docs I see that:

       uridnsbl_skip_domain domain1 domain2 ...
           Specify a domain, or a number of domains, which should be skipped
           for the URIBL checks.  This is very useful to specify very common
           domains which are not going to be listed in URIBLs.

           In addition to trimmed domain, the full hostname is also checked
           from the list.

Do I have to exclude subdomains for each host too?
(this would kind of defeat the directive imho).

This is SA 3.4.6 (debian 11) which does not have the latter paragraph but I assume the difference is only in documentation

then used against you.