* arnaud wrote (27/04/2005 23:06):
> Kris Deugau wrote:

[...]
>> In my case, for instance, SA is called from procmail just before the
>> message is written to a mailbox.  In my .procmailrc file, I have a
>> number of procmail recipes that look something like this:
>>
>> # SATalk
>> :0:
>>
>> This one files messages from this list in the spam-stomping folder
>> before SA even sees the message.  I have quite a long list of similar
>> entries for other mailing lists.
>>
>> -kgd
>
> Ok Thank you. As your can see, i haven't understand this option. I use
> exiscan with exim. It would be better i suppose to perform spamassassin
> with procmail that i use too.

Or use exim configuration rules to prevent scanning of certain messages.
If you are using exim's acls (either exim 4.50+ or older exim with the
exiscan-acl patch), something like this should work:

[in main config]
acl_smtp_rcpt = acl_check_rcpt
acl_smtp_data = acl_check_content

[in acls]
acl_check_rcpt:
[...]
# Set acl_m0 variable to tell the later acl not to use SA
accept hosts = veronyk.net : freetelecom.com
          set acl_m0 = dontcheckdata

[...]

acl_check_content:
# Skip all content checks if acl_m0 variable set
  accept condition = ${if eq{$acl_m0}{dontcheckdata}{1}{0}}
[...]
  deny  message = I don't like your nasty spam
        spam = spamd:true/defer_ok
        condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{80}{1}{0}}
[...]