On 5/19/05, Ben Wylie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> debug: refresh: 3392 refresh F:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/SPAMAS~1/bayes.lock
[...]
> debug: expired old Bayes database entries in 1533 seconds: 485101 entries

No real help here, but another data point:

I've been seeing occasional problems on my Linux workstation with 3.0
leaving bayes.lock files behind, throughout the 3.0 series.  I suspect
it does have something to do with syncing the journals and/or token
expiry, because although it always happens after spamd has run, it
does not happen in any observably predictable way.