From: Matt Kettler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 May 2005 01:17
To: Ben Wylie
Cc: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Expiry issues, SPF, Trusted path and more

Ben Wylie wrote:

> Now that I have got my trusted networks sorted out, may I ask this
question
> again?

> Secondly it appears that even when it has all the information to do the
spf
> check, it can't find the module. I thought i had installed it, and when i
go
> to f:\perl\bin and run "ppm install Mail-SPF-Query" it says:
>
> ========================
> F:\Perl\bin>ppm install Mail-SPF-Query
> Version 1.6 of 'Mail-SPF-Query' is already installed.
> Remove it, or use 'verify --upgrade Mail-SPF-Query'

I'm not sure why it's not spitting out the message, but 1.6 won't cut it.

To quote the source code of SPF.pm:

"Mail::SPF::Query 1.996 or later required, this is
$Mail::SPF::Query::VERSION\n"

That message should appear right above the debug line you do get:

debug: SPF: cannot load or create Mail::SPF::Query module