At 03:21 PM 9/11/2005, Justin Mason wrote:
> The choice of anti-bayes-filler below is unfortunate on so many levels

nasty.   but unsurprising -- I've always thought that news/current events
would make the best bayes poison -- certainly beats 19th century
prose....

J, I think the "unfortunate" part that Barton was referring to (the part that creates humor) is the joining of e-colli with a weight loss spam.

Getting e. coli is a quick way to loose weight, but a VERY unpleasant and rather grotesque way to do it.

(slightly gross, as this page describes the symtpoms of e. coli, but nothing too graphic:)

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/diseaseinfo/escherichiacoli_g.htm

So, how would you like to try my new weight loss program, recognized by the CDC itself!

:)