Glen Carreras wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have searched through the archives and, although I did find a rather
> lengthy thread about DK, I didn't find my specific answer.  Hopefully
> someone here can help me out.  I've enabled the DK plugin (and applied
> the patch) and for the most part, I believe DK is working but, the
> following two headers confuse me as they appear to be conflicting
> statements.  Are these normal or do I perhaps have something
> mis-configured somewhere?
>
> *  0.0 DK_SIGNED Domain Keys: message has an unverified signature
> * -0.0 DK_VERIFIED Domain Keys: signature passes verification

>From looking at the domainkeys plugin, that's normal, and the
description is a bit misleading.

DK_SIGNED means the message is signed. Period. The follow-on text is
trying to explain that DK_SIGNED has not verified the signature, it has
merely detected one is present, so the signature may or may not be valid.

DK_VERIFIED means the signature passed verification. Based on the code,
this will never happen unless the message also matches DK_SIGNED.