Thank you for the fast reply,
But I need somethig a little bit more complicated:
I want to ensure the a whole .procmailrc execution will be completed before a
next begins.
I am trying to do a small experiment : In my .procmailrc I call to 3 different
spamfilter, and then I write the results to a file. there for I must ensure
execution completion before another execution begin.
Does anyone know how can I do it?
Thank you,
Asi