Philip Prindeville wrote:

Then I've not deduced what addresses are used for users and which
block is allocated to servers...

Fair enough. This conversation started when I pointed out you were
blocking comcast's *entire* network. I did so because you failed to
accept mail properly relayed through their servers.

I just went on www.arin.net and tried to do a match on all of Comcast's
network handles, but unfortunately it gives no explanation as to how
they are used (some addresses are reserved, for instance, for VoIP devices).

I'll send them an email and see if they care to post the CIDR blocks.

I've emailed them twice and didn't get an answer.

Perhaps the request will get more attention if it comes from one of
their subscribers?  Matt?

-Philip