Sounds like someone's having a bad day ;)

Let me remind you,

1) you control which uribl's you run
2) you control how they score

If you have a FP problem and you don't feel like helping us solve it,
then reduce the possibility of a "URIBL only FP" by either eliminating
certains lists or adjust the scores.   But don't yell when your spam
accuracy drops.

I'm all ears if you have a better mechanism for blocking text spam with
single uri that are rotated hourly, daily, etc.  If you do have
something, its obviously not in SA right now because those f'ers fly
right through without URIBLs.

Dallas