On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 09:38:57PM -0800, Loren Wilton wrote:
> That would be nice, but spammers learned long ago (after I wrote rules for
> those things) that all you need to do is break the html over two lines and
> SA can't catch it, because rawbody can only work on one line at a time.

Just to cancel the misinformation a bit.  SA *can* catch any of this
stuff, it just may not be as easy as writing a RE rule.  It's also worth
noting that rawbody works differently in 3.2 so writing RE rules for
this stuff will be possible/easier when it's released.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
If you take the plunge, return it by Tuesday.