Michael Monnerie a écrit :
> I bet. SPF is NOT a means to check whether it's SPAM or HAM. It can just
> tell you if a sender host is permitted to send e-mail for the given
> domain, so you can prevent *forgery* of e-mails, which I find
> important. I don't want others to be able to send from @zmi.at, and
> every good mail server that checks SPF will never get a spoof.

maybe, but my server won't care. I will accept mail from @zmi.at from
any host (I'll do scan it for spam, but I don't care where it came from,
nor positively, nor negatively), and if the sender is one of my users,
I'll forward it to you. if you're not happy, block list me.
Let's "balkanise" the internet... but let's all play this game ;-p

- if you wanna add spf records, do
- if you wanna check spf, do

but that's all.