John D. Hardin wrote:
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006, mouss wrote:

- you are trusting your users to make the right decision. The
problem is that different people have different opinions of what
is spam and what is not. Things get even worst if one user isn't
honest...

That's a problem with *any* scheme for allowing the users to train
Bayes themselves.

In practice, however, I think you'll see much more apathy than
stupidity or malice. My problem was with getting my users to even
*look at* their marginal-spams folder and classify the messages. Ever.

You should check for things like your own quota notification messages in the spam folder. If you send a boilerplate email in response to someone sending an email to your abuse or postmaster address, check for that too. I used to work for a fairly large ISP and we got these sorts of things sent to us all the time.

Andrew