I have been receiving a spate of short messages that don't seem

to trigger enough default rules to be knocked out.  I was
investigating and noticed a discrepancy [bug?] in the rules.

One particular email refers to the uniquely Male-Body-Part starting
w/"P", let's call MBP for purposes discussion.

It gets hit by a '20' rule for body parts in the message body,
but I noticed it doesn't get anything for the subject:
"Want a Bigger MBP?"  A '25_replace' rule is present for "fuzzy"
MBP's, but doesn't seem to catch unfuzzy ones.
So I guess questions might be:
   1) should 'fuzzy' rules match non-fuzzy targets as well
      as fuzzy ones?
   2) Should there be some "normalization" adjustment for
short messages?
  I'm thinking a "scale factor" rather than an absolute score
to add, -- reflecting the general idea that short messages
are not bad, but if you are scoring on the "bad" side, a
multiplier (ex. 1.1 or 1.2) would increase the score of a message
that is already being sized up as "bad".

  Does SA support any multiplier type rules?  Should it, or
rather, do people feel this is a good idea?
i.e.: RULENAME *1.1 (0,*1.1,0,*1.1) type format?

-l