We need some background on your setup:

How do you call SA to get your mail scanned at delivery time?
Do you use spamd to scan your mail?
If so, did you restart spamd after adding your rule?
Where is your CATHY_CAPARULA rule declared (ie: what file)?

Hi Matt,

The system is FC3, running SA 3.1.1

I use procmail piping the messages through spamd.

I'm not sure if I restarted spamd after I made that custom rule, but that rule lives in /etc/mail/spamassassin

If I don't restart spamd, and I modify rules, would that cause what I am seeing? Would running spamassassin directly evaluate the message differently than going through spamd?

-Mike