RE: Proposal: First URI black list, how about email address black
lists?>Remember we're not talking
about the From address but the address within the message that they want you to
>reply to. That
address isn't going to expire very fast because that's how the spammer gets the
money. I would say
>however that these email addresses could be expired over a few weeks perhaps.

>I also think that these lists could be used for a check of outgoing email to
>see of people
(suckers) are responding >and to perhaps intercept the email and warn the
sender that they are
replying to a known scammer. Just a thought.

Here's a good example:

Hello Good Fellows,
I know it's hard to find a true real and honest money making on the net
because I had alsoexperienced and onced tired of always started some
new opportunities until i met this one of its kind online business that catches
my interest and attention.

Coz' I can even say "Your Search Is Over !" So stop searching and give
this a try.
Just Email Me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Put "" Register me for a free Membership"" in the subject,
Be sure to include:
1. First name:
2. Last name:
3. Email Address:
4. Country:
That's All there is to it.
We Will confirm your position and send you a special report as soon as
possible, and also Your free membership ID#.
My best regards,

Pablito Ed Tabar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: p.s. This is one time email. If you wish to remove. Kindly email to :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the subject of your email "Remove Me"