On Friday, June 02, 2006 10:51 PM -0400 "Gary D. Margiotta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

# !/bin/sh
cd mail/Lists
for x in `ls`
do
        sa-learn --ham --mbox $x
done

Thanks, that handles the top level. ;)

I figure I'll need to do something like:

find mail/Lists -type f -exec sa-learn --ham --mbox {} \;

(I'd need the same for mail/Friends and a few other top-level hierarchies, excluding my mail/Spam one. Within that tree, I need to put SpamAssassin and Uncaught under --spam and FalsePositives under --ham.)

But I want to exclude my .imap folders created by the dovecot IMAP server to hold state data. I might also need to wrap sa-learn in a script to lock the mailboxes against modification by dovecot and procmail (my LDA).

And what would be the equivalent for mass-checks?