I would defer to the smart people to figure out the details. However I do wonder if the actual body content of the message would be best stored in a file and the SQL used to store anything and everything you would want to index. That would keep the SQL file size down if that's an issue. However, SQL databases might have to be changed to accomodate the needs to store email.

I think this is what I was getting at early in the thread. I would think that a 5 MB body would do better on file but I don't know enough in regards to DBs to even make a call.

QQQQ