RE: For those who are considering a Barracuda Network Device server|Funny
story, I've had phone
conversations with them about being possibly employed. I got weird mixed
signals. Things didn't seem
right. I heard a |few stories. They asked me to come up with a solution of some
sorts, which I found
kind of odd. My last reply to them was along the lines of "Why |reinvent the
wheel?". There was no
response.
|Story ends with me still being mentally bored at my current job :)

|Chris Santerre

What bothers me is the most is the money I invested.  We are a small company
and $4800 is a big
deal.  All I can do is educate other people about how bad of a product it is.
What's strange is all
the good press I hear about them.  I just don't see why.  Maybe it is because
of hapless and
inexperienced admins being able to login to a pretty interface and do their
"job".

Oh well...lesson learned.

QQQQ