On 27-Jul-06, at 7:46 PM, Tao Lin wrote:

Hi, John

Now I understand what MIME_BOUND_RKFINDY mean. It means my email is generated by Indy component.  And I have some misuse of the Indy component that it gen the html email is not so clean. Once I fix it, my email score from 2.4 downto 0.5!

And I think I will keep my cutoff score as 2 because I get so many spam every day and some of them just score 2.3!

You can train your bayes to learn the false negative email as spam, get some SARE custom rules, enable network test.

Cheers,

Tao

Vincent

System Administrator