He's not advocating switching to an IMAP-only system ...

He's asking the U.N. to start "...funding projects that fight spam and provide
internet security and educational resources to the public." The rest of the
paper is background and suggestions taken from this thread (and a couple he
came into the project with, re: Microsoft). We can presume that his "masters"
include the almighty dollar and low-hanging fruit.

Oops ... I may be a fsking idiot ... sorry.

Sincerest regards,

James Butler
Chairman, Board of Directors
Internet Society - Los Angeles Chapter