--On Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:18 AM +0200 decoder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am also thinking about scanning all attachments, no matter if the
content type specifies image or not (in the current version 2.0, only
attachments that have image in their content type are scanned with
format auto-detection) because for example outlook always displays the
image, no matter if the content type is what/ever or image/blah... :(

Do any legitimate senders do this? Perhaps we can throw extra points at misleading content types.