In the past we have seen some slowness for bayes and AWL (mostly AWL).
We found after a couple million rows in AWL that the system starts
getting real slow.  We setup a script to prune records that have a high
bayes threshold but a count of 1 (usually anonymous spammers).  They
will not use that IP/sender combination again anyways.  This keeps it
nice and tidy.

As for the bayes, you might want to manually expire the old tokens.
That might help.

But this is just a guess at this time.  What would be more useful are
things like the number of records you have in the db, the hardware of
the DB (memory, etc), and any other good information that might help
make a better guess.

Gary Wayne Smith