From: "DAve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
jdow wrote:
From: "Anders Norrbring" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hiya all!
I'm getting really sick on recieving 10-100 of the attached mails every day. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them? Apparently my Amavis-new and SpamAssassin only tags them from 0 to 1.6 points.

FuzzyOcr
FuzzyOcr
FuzzyOcr

I tell you three times so it must be true. (Sorry Reverend Dodgson.)

Seriously visit http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FuzzyOcrPlugin.
Downloading and installing is a breeze.

I really don't want to install X on my mailgateways. It would have to be as good as URIBL and SURBL before I would consider that.

Is there a way around the dependencies? The FreeBSD port shows the following, xorg-libraries-6.9.0, ghostscript-gnu-7.07_15, teTeX-3.0_1, tcl-8.4.13_1 (TCL?), and all their dependancies. Plus a lot more.

I have no idea. I'd install X, block it with the firewall and all
that, and run init level 3. It eats hard disk. But it doesn't touch
the run time system.

I'd need to look at configure --help.

DAve

{^_^}