While skimming thru my daily rejected spam pile, did a double take when a
GIF spam seemed to "blink" at me.  Thought it was a sw glitch at first...
then realized the sneaky Borg had adapted again.

Took a look at the frames in PaintShopPro's AnimationShop, and the first
three are all but blank (wee bit of noise), followed by the payload.

Below are links to the raw message, and the extracted GIF:
        http://Puffin.net/software/spam/samples/0001a_animated_gif.eml
        http://Puffin.net/software/spam/samples/0001b_been.gif

Decoder/Chris, I'd view this as a compliment to your FuzzyOCR.  ;)

The good news is that ImageInfo should have no problem with this particular
instance, as the initial width x height are "correct".

Time to recalibrate those phaser frequencies!  :)
        - "Chip"