Hi people,
Have any of you used the SpamAss-Milter ?
I am still having hell getting all our inbound mail into spamassassin. Mail going to local mailboxes gets scanned, but if they are being forwarded to external addresses (like [EMAIL PROTECTED]) are not. This is frustrating the hell out of me because there seems to be such horrible documentation for this issue. If SpamAss-Milter works, then I don't even know how to implement it server-wide vs. on a per user basis, or if it will even work at all.
This entire spam issue is wasting so much of my time!