From: "decoder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Expertsites, Inc. wrote:
From: "decoder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello,

I just uploaded FuzzyOcr 2.3b to the download site. If you find
bugs or run into problems, please mail back :)

This release failed to recognize the sample png.eml file with
logfile error message: Debug mode: Image type not recognized,
unknown format. Skipping this image...

I resolved this problem by changing one line in FuzzyOcr.pm

Changed: elsif ( substr($picture_data,0,5) eq "\x89\x50\x4e\x47" )
{ To read: elsif ( substr($picture_data,0,4) eq "\x89\x50\x4e\x47"
) { ^

Tom Green -- Expertsites, Inc.

Thank you for reporting this... seems I cant count bytes anymore ;)

For anyone who is downloading this past this message, the tarball has
been updated...

As someone else pointed out - it has not been updated. I just checked,
Chris.

{^_^}