On Friday 01 September 2006 16:14, Ramprasad took the opportunity to say:
> > This is no real forwarding, but all mail for us gets received by that
> > server first, and this server passes it to us. This is a common
> > structure for a bigger mail setup. The trusted_networks option solved
> > my problems, but it should definetly be included in the wiki somewhere.
> > Maybe we should add a note about trusted_networks being important for
> > SPF in the install manual where SPF installation is explained
>
> <snip>
>
> If 134.96.254.200 is accepting mails for you then you must do all SPF
> checks on that host. SPF checks dont work unless you do the checks on
> the receiving host.

SPF checks work (since the information needed is included in a Received: line
that can be trusted), but you can't reject mail at SMTP time based on the
result.

--
Magnus Holmgren        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)