On Friday, September 15, 2006 1:39 PM -0700 Evan Platt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At 01:29 PM 9/15/2006, you wrote:
I just signed up for the UltraVNC support forum and its activation
email got bounced by SA 3.1.4 with a pretty high spam score. I added
a whitelist entry to my config and re-applied under a second email
address and filed a report in the forum:

SpamAssassin didn't 'bounce' it. Something else did.

Pardon my bad terminology. I've got SA hooked into sendmail via MIMEDefang, which did the actual bouncing (actually an SMTP reject).