On Monday 16 October 2006 13:32, Suhas (QualiSpace) took the opportunity to
say:
> Most of the spam emails are getting through due to ALL_TRUSTED. If
> ALL_TRUSTED (is reducing the score) was not there then they might have
> caught by SA. What can be the solution on this; I haven't declared any
> trusted networks yet and using the default setting. I am using SA 3.0.1.

A list search for ALL_TRUSTED would have given you tons of hits. You could
also have gone to the FAQ page and from there to the FixingErrors wiki page,
where you'd find a reference to ALL_TRUSTED.

So see http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FixingAllTrusted and
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/TrustPath.

--
Magnus Holmgren        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)