--On Monday, October 16, 2006 7:53 AM -0700 R Lists06 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Make another and use it for all lists. When you get spammed on it, change
it slightly, unsub the other and sub the new to all the lists you are on.

Plussed addressing helps here. I hate web forms that refuse to let me put a plus sign in my email address. (Typically a result of over-zealous input filtering.)

I probably subscribe to 100 lists. Re-subscribing them all every time a subscribed address was spammed would be murder.