Suhas (QualiSpace) wrote:
I apologize for that. Actually I am a newbie to SA and don't have much
knowledge on it. I already went through that link but just thought that
let's take some experts help in writing those rules.

SA is not designed to scan for viruses. If you're not already scanning every single inbound message for viruses and other malware, you're doing your subscribers a disservice. For us MailScanner+ClamAV has proven quite effective, especially if you turn on some of MailScanner's generic rules like "no executables allowed" and enable "disarming" of things like IFRAMES and Object Codebase tags in HTML mail.