Thanks.
I've found a possible answer.

Spamassassin works with only 1 child.
Now I have add another child, 2.

And now all my mails have the header.

Is possible that spamassassin couldn't process all mails because has only one child... so I have some mails with no header and much spam???

sorry for my english

fraska

Il giorno 30/ott/06, alle ore 12:11, Loren Wilton ha scritto:

SA always adds information the header I believe. Although what you get depends on the "report_safe" option value in local.cf.

Many of the mail tools that use SA will process the message through SA and then discard the result if it isn't marked as spam. So you don't see SA's markup in these tools unless SA said it was spam. Sometimes there is an option to override this and always return the result SA generated.

Here are some typical headers from a mail message that is NOT spam:

autolearn=disabled version=3.1.4

       Loren