On 10/30/06, itdelany <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey, thanks for your help, because i see that it will take me some time to do
all that i'll ask you some preliminary questions:

1) Can i run the script by hand just for testing purposes?  Do you know how
can i do this? Do i have to pass some parameters to the command line?

I haven't tested this script by running it manually and this script is
not written by me. But you can run it manually as it is a script it
can be run from the command line. I don't know about the parameters
may be you can pass a fake or unwanted email to this script.

2)The script takes the message and leaves everything down "Content-Type:
Message" right?

May be yes. The script extracts the original mail from the forwarded
mail and then through sa-learn we make spamassassin learn it as spam.

3) Can i follow this rules on a production server? is it safe ?

People are using it on production server including me.

Many Thanks for your help!

your Script:

_________________________

#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use warnings;

my @message = <STDIN>;
my $path = "/tmp/spam/";

use Mail::SpamAssassin::Message;
use Data::UUID;

my $msg = Mail::SpamAssassin::Message->new(
   {
     'message' => [EMAIL PROTECTED],
   }
) || die "Message error?";

foreach my $p ($msg->find_parts(qr/^message\b/i, 0)) {
   eval {
          no warnings ;
          my $type = $p->{'type'};
          my $ug = new Data::UUID;
          my $uuid1 = $ug->create_str();
          my $attachname = $path . $uuid1 . ".eml";
          open OUT, ">", "$attachname" || die "Can't write file
$attachname:$!";
          binmode OUT;
          print OUT $p->decode();
   };