On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:15:51 +0100
decoder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> James Lay wrote:
>

> >> Jeff C. --
> >
> > I'd like to see something on this myself.  The segfault patch for
> > Fuzzy OCR failed, so I stopped right there as I wasn't sure what to
> > do next.
> >
> This is no patch for FuzzyOcr but for gocr. You will need it with
> every OCR plugin that uses gocr... It should work with version 0.40
>
> Best regards,
>
> Chris
>
> > James

Interesting.  Here's what I get patching gocr-0.41.  Patched fine
with 0.40 though.  Guess this is just an FYI really

 patching file src/pgm2asc.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1200.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 1719 with fuzz 2 (offset 466 lines).
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/pgm2asc.c.rej

James