Péntek Imre wrote:
Hello,

Why BAYES_99 have only the score 3.5 while 5.0 is required to identify a mail as spam? I think this rule should have a score about 5.1 (or anything greater than 5.0).

because if its wrong in its classification, then that 1 rule alone will cause a FP. The whole idea is that no 1 rule cause a message to be tagged either way. (except for maybe whitlist/blacklist)

Anyway, if you want, change the score of the rule. I've upped the scores on almost all bayes rules here because history has shown it to be incredibly accurate here.

-Jim