John D. Hardin wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
>

>>Philip Prindeville wrote:
>>

>>>whitelist_from_rcvd     [EMAIL PROTECTED] mail1.microsoft.com
>>>whitelist_from_rcvd     [EMAIL PROTECTED] smtp.microsoft.com
>>>whitelist_from_rcvd     [EMAIL PROTECTED] maila.microsoft.com
>>>
>>>will that work?
>>>

>>It should.
>>

>A microsoft whitelist does appear in 70_sare_whitelist, though it does
>trust all microsoft hosts rather than just the three listed above...
>
>You might consider adding that ruleset.

Can't do that. Matter of principle: I'm tired of tacitly admitting that
they're the 800lb gorilla and they get to do whatever they please.

When '95 came out, I was willing to cut them some slack since this
whole "Internetworking" thing was new to them. That was 10 years
ago. Why they're still struggling to comply with standards I don't
know. It's not for lack of engineers.

-Philip