From: Benny Pedersen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:01 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: adjust rules and whitelist_from_rcvd

On Tue, November 14, 2006 14:08, Leon Kolchinsky wrote:

you are running a mail server with dynamic ip ranges with means that mail from
you will ALWAYS being seen as spam on other mailservers :/(

to fix this search for a mail server that can smart-host for you, eg send all
mail outgoing to your isp will do

ask you isp about a static assigned ip will be perfect :-)

the NO_REAL_NAME fix is here
http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=142

--
This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails.