Thanks Chris,

  Appreciate the effort.

  I emailed him yesterday but just with notification that the link was broken.
I didn't hear back, but my request was informative, not inquisitive.

  Wes

Chris Thielen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I emailed the maintainer of exit0.us asking about the wiki site. Here
is what he said:

"Thanks for the concern Chris, I appreciate it. To make a long story
short, the person that offered to host the site (Matt) no longer works
at that company. So without contacting me, they removed the site. Matt
is going to get me the database from the site. So what I'm going to work
on, now that I have time, is repairing the site and moving it back out
to a server. I have no idea as to how long that will take since I plan
on moving it to different wiki software that will hopefully be less
prone to wiki vandalism.

You can forward this out to the SA community if you want.

AltGrendel"

I am trying to piece together the information that was in the wiki using
google cache, wayback, etc. In the meantime, you can get the script
itself from http://sandgnat.com/rdj/rules_du_jour

Chris Thielen