From: John Tice [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 9:02 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Adding new rules for pump and dump

I added the SARE ruleset (etc/mail/sa/local.cf) to try and catch the pump
and dumps with GIFs but the rules don't seem to be firing. Does something
need to be restarted on the server to activate new rules, or are they just
not specific to the spams being sent today? Anybody have a rule to catch
these spams that have GIFs and a block of small, nonsensical text? They're
only hitting three: BAYES_50,EXTRA_MPART_TYPE, HTML_MESSAGE.
Thanks–