  From: Giampaolo Tomassoni
  To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 12:52 AM
  Subject: RE: Greylisting

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Vahric MUHTARYAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Hello Everybody,

        I'm using SA for a long time without any problem, nowadays spammers are
using too much graphical objects and they are tring to change it day by day.
I'm tring to use fuzzyocr but it's taking too much cpu. I think that try
greylisting . I wonder are there anybody use greylisting ? Somebody can give me
feedback ?
  I renamed  greylisting "the force".

  I works a lot to me. Just, it may need a bit more effort to get statistical
data about how much spam your machine traps: now you probably see a 9/1
spam/ham ratio, after you may easily see a 1/9 spam/ham ratio. You boss may ask
you why the hell is your company spending that much for spam trapping...

  You must be fast answering (and proving) that most of the spam is just left
out of the system... :)

  For reporting, a sql-based greylisting software is probably better suited.

  Giampaolo Tomassoni - IT Consultant
  Piazza VIII Aprile 1948, 4
  I-53044 Chiusi (SI) - Italy
  Ph: +39-0578-21100