John Tice wrote:

On Nov 20, 2006, at 10:00 AM, Nathan Zabaldo wrote:

I am getting pounded by these types of emails. Does anyone else get these? What rule can I apply to have them killed. It's driving me nuts. Please help!!!

These are scoring at about 4X my threshold without the SARE stock ruleset. You may need to tweak you scoring. I find bayes_99 to be reliable.

FROM_LOCAL_NOVOWEL
FORGED_RCVD_HELO
BAYES_99
RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL
RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL

RelayCatcher is doing a fine job of keeping me from seeing most of the spam that's out there, lately. See any messages on this list with "RelayCatcher" in the subject. Particularly "RelayCatcher 0.3" in the subject.

I was going to do a new release over the weekend, but got caught up in some things. I'll probably happen Tuesday or Wednesday, now.