On Wednesday 22 November 2006 9:54 am, Andrew Hearn (AAISP) wrote:
> Chris wrote:

> > Total:  580 reports in 39m 28s.  4.08 seconds per report.
> > Tue Nov 21 22:08:56 CST 2006
>
> Sorry to be OT, but are these spam stats a built in feature of SA, or
> have you got a plugin to get this information? Thanks!

Neither actually, they are gotten from running a script called
"monthly-asn-report and "monthly-cidr-report". These two scripts from the
my NANAS report logs which are generated by a series of scripts called
SpamTools by Karsten Self. These and other useful scripts can be downloaded
here:

http://linuxmafia.com/~karsten/Download/

If you do download and decide to run this give me a yell if you have any
problems.

--
Chris