Hi all,
It says at
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.1.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#network_test_options

that when an IP address is added to a 'trusted_networks' entry (eg. in
local.cf), "DNS blacklist checks will never query for hosts on these
networks".

However, from what I can see (using SA 3.1.5), if I have a check_rbl rule
and the set name ends with -lastexternal, then SA will still do a DNSBL
lookup on the "lastexternal" IP address even though that IP address is added
to my trusted_networks. Surely it should not do this?

Is this correct, and is there any way around it, such that any IP address
added to trusted_networks is NEVER checked by a check_rbl rule, regardless
of whether -lastexternal is used or not?

Cheers,
Jeremy