John Rudd wrote:
Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
John Rudd wrote:

Though, CommuniGate Pro's authenticated received header looks like this:

from [$ipaddr] (acccount $account HELO $helostring) by $host (CommuniGate Pro

So, you could match that with:

/^from \[\S+\] \(account [EMAIL PROTECTED] .*\) by \S+ \(CommuniGate Pro/

Cool, I don't think we currently support that.

Daryl

That works for CGP's SMTP-AUTH, but not for CGP's webmail (which are also, technically, authenticated users, just not SMTP-AUTH authenticated). The following regexp will catch both:

/^from \[\S+\] \(account [EMAIL PROTECTED]( .*)?\) by \S+ \(CommuniGate Pro/

Could you provide me with some sample headers so that I can add these? I can't add them without regression tests.

Thanks,

Daryl