Michael Schaap wrote:

>>>  2.0 BOTNET                 The submitting mail server looks like part
>>>                             [ip=12.34.56.789 rdns=dhcp12.34.example.org]

> The bad news, of course, is that BOTNET is a meta rule, so you can't do
> this for that rule.  You can still do so for the individual rules, but
> as those are going away, that won't help much...

Actually, I think that's just the right behaviour. :-)

If you do not want the details, you prepend the individual rules with __ and
won't see either the rules or the extra info.

If you do want details, you don't prepend the individual rules with __ and get
to see both the individual rules and exactly what they matched.

Regards
/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman, FSDB & Fruktträdet