Me and you could easily do a 30 minute comedy skit about custom rules ;)

I second the motion for care and feeding of an SA install. Or "I've
installed it, now what?"

And now... the Bayesian Girl Dancers..... *cue Darude - Sandstorm*

Thanks,

Chris Santerre
SysAdmin and Spamfighter
www.rulesemporium.com